EDGE @ West
Seneca Commercial Real Estate and Larson Capital Management have joined forces on new EDGE@West Office Development. This 110,000 rentable square foot, 4 story building is located at 12645 Olive Blvd., Creve Coeur Missouri, in St. Louis County’s Ag-Tech corridor. The building is designed to help its tenants attract the best and the brightest work force and retain that work force in a highly desirable environment allowing its tenants to better compete for these employees.
The design of EDGE@West includes floor to ceiling glass with an abundance of natural light and robust common spaces. Amenities are designed to promote wellness, collaboration, refuge, and relaxation. In particular, the common spaces allow tenants to reduce their own footprint, saving costs and enhancing efficiency while using these larger areas to accommodate the current and perhaps future needs to promote physical distancing. Other features of EDGE@West include:
– Touchless entry doors, anti-microbial elements and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building supporting the wellness of tenants and their visitors
– Numerous soft seating areas for conversations and collaboration, while social distancing, plus private huddle rooms and soundproof phone booths
– High-speed Wi-Fi access throughout all common areas
– Outdoor amenities include a putting green, basketball court and outdoor living room-style seating.
– Common areas with fireplaces, roll-up glass garage doors connect to the outdoors to enhance after-work fun and special events.
– Meticulously maintained, state-of-the-art fitness center with locker rooms that allow for proper distancing and sanitation
– Micro-mart and staffed coffee bar in the lobby
– Ample surface and covered parking, with 4 electric vehicle charging stations set to expand for demand.
EDGE@West’s lead financing was provided by Enterprise Bank and Trust and includes Peoples National Bank. PACE funding was provided by Stonehill.
EDGE@West is another collaboration between Chapman and Design Builder Clayco, Inc., together with the Lamar Johnson Collaborative as the Project architect, Stock & Associates Civil Engineers, and Alper Audi Structural Engineers. With a completion date in December 2020, FM Global will be the first tenant in the building. CBRE is the listing broker representing the property, led by Tom Ray.