EDGE @ BRDG
EDGE @ BRDG (Bio Research Development Growth) is an innovative 160,000 square foot four (4) story lab and office building located on the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center campus in Creve Coeur, Missouri.
Located in an Opportunity Zone, this development became reality through creative financing and a complex legal structure involving an Opportunity Zone Fund, a land lease, and a Chapter 100 lease. All of which came together to create a new headquarters for Benson Hill, one of the fastest growing leaders in the field of plant sciences, with state-of-the-art lab space and building amenities designed to appeal to professionals seeking a collaborative, healthy, and fun atmosphere.
The building features:
- Four-story, light-filled floor to ceiling glass, offering comfortable spaces that support a variety of office and lab activities
- Dramatic and open central staircase and multi-story lobby with seating areas that enable both social connection and individual escape
- Multiple collaboration areas with contemporary furnishings
- Touchless entry doors and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Ample parking and electric car-charging station
- Fitness center with individual TVs and locker rooms
- Yoga and flex purpose spaces providing programming and entertainment options
- Bike storage and connections to planned trail
- Mini-Mart / Canteen offering snacks, sandwiches, salads, and beverages
- Phone booths for private calls
Completed in June 2020, this is the first major project developed by Seneca Commercial Real Estate. Clayco served as the Design Builder and Lamar Johnson Collaborative as the Architect. Larson Capital is a capital partner and Bank of Washington provided financing.
For more information about the project: