Edge @ BRDG
Edge @ BRDG (Bio Research Development Growth) is an innovative 160,000 square foot four (4) story lab and office building located on the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center campus in Creve Coeur, Missouri. This is Larry Chapman’s first project developed by his new firm, Seneca Commercial Real Estate, and was completed in June of 2020.
Located in an Opportunity Zone, this development became reality through creative financing and a complex legal structure involving an Opportunity Zone Fund, a land lease, and a Chapter 100 lease. All of which came together to create a new headquarters for Benson Hill, one of the fastest growing leaders in the field of plant sciences, with state of the art lab space and building amenities designed to appeal to professionals seeking a collaborative, healthy, and fun atmosphere.
There is currently space still available on the 1st and 2nd floors. The building features:
– Four-story, light-filled floor to ceiling glass, offering comfortable spaces that support a variety of office and lab activities
– Dramatic and open central staircase and multi-story lobby with seating areas that enable social connection and individual escape while distancing
– Multiple collaboration areas with contemporary furnishings
– Touchless entry doors and hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
– Ample parking and electric car-charging station
– Fitness center with individual TVs and locker rooms
– Yoga and flex purpose spaces providing programming and entertainment options
– Bike storage and connections to planned trails
– Mini-Mart / Canteen offering snacks, sandwiches, salads, and beverages
– Phone booths for private calls
Clayco is the Design Builder and Lamar Johnson Collaborative is the Architect. Larson Capital is a capital partner and Bank of Washington provided financing.
Take a look at our brochure for more information about this project here.